RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP charting, page-4555

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi @dylanh91

The main market resapp is targeting is telehealth in the US, where radiographers are obviously not able to perform Xrays during skype calls. So if Resapp can accurately diagnose repiratory diseases remotely for 10 dollars per use, it eliminates the need to see a GP face-to-face to perform auscultations, and if required book and wait to have an xray done.

The other market this app will be of use is in third world countries like Africa where there are millions of children dying of pneumonia. They currently send out health workers who only use respiratory counters (a fancy term they use for stop watches) to diagnose pneumonia. In hospitals, it's like saying you're basing your diagnosis on how fast the patient's breathing is and how the patient "looks like" - which is ridiculous. If the health worker uses RAP during their visits, they can easily get a diagnosis and decide whether or not to start antibiotics. If I was the head of WHO, I would happily pay a dollar per use to save lives of millions of children and save money on antibiotic misuse. This will be a no brainer for them.

These two markets alone will give enough revenue for RAP to become a big business, and a spike in share price will surely follow.

In regards to use of the app in hospitals, once doctors realize that the app can give an accurate diagnosis, they will eventually use them too. And when that happens...sky's the limit.

Goodluck guys. Buy and hold. It is during these times that investors should buy quality stocks when everybody else is selling due to fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.