RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

whinging about 10000 shares, if you dont like the company then...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    whinging about 10000 shares, if you dont like the company then leave you could have made a lot more money elsewhere in the mean time and made your loses back ten fold stop complaining your obviously just looking for bites. I never knew there could be such childish behavior in the investing world. But I guess with an attitude like yours you will never get anywhere in life and i assume not many people like to be around your negative attitude so at home on investing and being negative on hot copper is the best place for you to play.

Resapp is going to change the world not only for smart investors but for sick children everywhere. Technology especially in smartphones is going to grow ten times faster in the next 10 years then it has in the last 3 years alone. With Resapp at the start of the tech diagnosis world using this tech they will only grow from here who cares about the SP at these levels Warren Buffet Says "If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes". Its fair enough to watch your stocks daily for the excitement but why get caught up in it all live your life invest smart and dont stress.

I know this isn't going to change your attitude but whats the point in whinging and just making people dislike you?? Sorry but that doesn't sound like a happy and fulfilling life to me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.