RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP charting, page-8367

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I agree, these trials in the US will be against the most robust machine learning algorithm ResApp have been cooking for the past year. The current share price should not be seen as a reflection of future performance, it wouldn't phase me if we hit 20c for all I care. Its all dependent on the US.

Here is a presentation by BL earlier today, nothing we don't already know but its interesting to watch. (24:40 mark)

ResApps chief software developer Rob Keniger is at Apples WWDC this week, I believe he also attended last year.

Just think for a minute the question marks which would be applied if US results are cactus. Think of UQ, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation who initially invested, all the top tier US hospitals including Mass General who approached ResApp, Scientists including Dr Udantha who have been engineering this for 8+ years, Medicines Sans Frontier for using this application using charitable donations, radiologists in Australia who have been assessing diagnosis, the quality of Australian clinical trial procedures would be scrutinised heavily, Management including TK who have dedicated 3+ years.

Not to mention the real losers who will be the millions of lives in the developing world who have missed out on this technology.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.