RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi all, thought I would add my 2c to the pile (112 pages on this...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi all, thought I would add my 2c to the pile (112 pages on this thread - wow). After hearing of RAP's SP rise over the last few months, I've been watching from a distance with interest. Congrats to all early buyers/holders. I typically prefer to conduct FA in conjunction with TA, but RAP, like many tech start up co's, is difficult to value from an FA perspective. From a TA perspective, here are my thoughts. Apologies if a similar view has already been raised previously.

I've applied a trading channel/MACD view to analysing this. The trading channel and trend appears to be reasonably predictable. I would be watching closely for breakout on either side for signals to buy/sell. We can see in the below that RAP is approaching the lower band of the trading channel at present. Although MACD is not my favoured view (believe it or not, I'm a supply/demand level afficionado first and foremost) as it is a lagging indicator, we can see on historical testing that crossovers of average and signal lines have been reasonably sound in forecasting reversals within the established trading channel. This is not advice - just my thoughts. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.