RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I don't believe that they have not been actively preparing for...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I don't believe that they have not been actively preparing for the FDA re-submission. I believe we have been given 2 clues as to what they plan to do.

1) On 21/11/20 Deadant posted on this site ( post # 49042427) an abstract of a study funded by RAP. Why would Rap fund a study which was not to their advantage ?
    When you look at that abstract you find the following :--
    a) Some authors were involved in the US study.
    b) Some institutions mentioned were involved in the US study.
    c) The number of patients mentioned lines up with the RAP US study, so it used the RAP database.
    So what did the abstract do? It plotted 9 methods currently approved (by the FDA) and in use in the medical system in the USA.
    What did it show? " while the overall performance of the scores considered was acceptable ( AUC>0.7)". That is 70% accuracy was acceptable by the US medical system ! ie. 30% incorrect diagnosis of children was OK !!
    What does RAP get out of this? Rap will use this study to superimpose their results on these plots and show that using the phone diagnosis is at least as accurate as the currently approved methods.
    What did TK say in answer to a question at the AGM? The following is not a direct quote
    "WE ONLY NEED TO PROVE THAT OUR METHOD IS NO WORSE THAN A CURRENTLY APPROVED METHOD"

I had a quick look at where the average of the Australian results would be on these plots and it killed them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.