RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP media thread., page-1631

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. Dhm
    2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3521
    The link that@Deadant gave was to an out of date presentation. I rang Dr Maher Khaled, the Business Development Manager for ResApp about it and he said the e-brochure was currently not in use. I also emailed TK about it and he had no idea about what I was talking about and I had to send him a link. The e-brochure also gave a timeline that a US Adult registration study would commence in winter 20/21, ie now, which is not presently happening, although we all hope it does.

The 'Prospective Study' was financed by ResApp because they instigated it and formed the foundation for their TGA and CE applications. It was conducted in Australia. Who else would have funded it but ResApp?

This is the link that @Missypoo mentioned, and the Prospective Study link is within that.
    https://digitalhealth.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ResAppDx-EU-flyer.pdf

The number of paediatric patients, 585, is mentioned both in the e-brochure and the Australian Prospective Study. I cannot see any relationship with US numbers. So unless I am missing something I think we need to look elsewhere for evidence of active preparation for the FDA re-submission.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.