RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi guys, I received a quick response from TK this morning...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi guys,

I received a quick response from TK this morning regarding the article. I am a tech dinosaur. Tried my best to attach but didn't work.

Tk's response.

"The MIT study was performed last year. Quite impressive results but it has a number of important limitations. A recent paper in the Lancet Digital Medicine covers these limitations in detail : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8294840/

Probably the biggest limitation is the lack of non-COVID sick people in all of the existing studies.Which means they have no idea if they are picking up COVID , or are just picking up if somebody is sick. As they say in the Lancet paper "no studies have been able to conclude that COVID-19 itself is truly being identified".

As far as we know, we are the only group that has access to a large database of non-COVID sick people's cough sounds , so we have an opportunity to overcome this limitation.

Our US and Indian studies aim to overcome these limitations. We are encouraged by the previous work, but there is still a significant amount of work to prove out the opportunity and also to take it through approvals.

I felt very reassured by TK's response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.