RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I make no comment on who is right or wrong but this is another...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I make no comment on who is right or wrong but this is another view on your comment

A video purporting to show Shane Warne’s son discussing his father’s health issues after his COVID-19 vaccination has spread across social media.
    The video, posted on Facebook, is captioned: “Shane Warne’s son speaks out- ‘since dad (sic) been ‘vaccinated’ he had many health issues”.
    But the video does not show Warne’s son, Jackson, but Australian far-right nationalist and convicted criminal Blair Cottrell. In the video, Cottrell claims Warne suffered with chest pains after his COVID-19 vaccination and had travelled to the Thai resort – where he died – to seek a “cleanse or therapy” from the jab.
    There is no evidence to suggest Warne suffered an adverse reaction to the vaccine and the Australian leg spinner was reported to have been on holiday with friends as part of a break before TV commentating commitments in the UK.
    Warne, 52 was found dead in his hotel room on the Thai island of Koh Samui on March 4. An autopsy found Warne died of natural causes with the cricketer thought to have suffered a fatal heart attack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.