RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP media thread., page-3089

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    I agree...its starting to hurt. At least take me out for dinner first. Initially I thought the BOD must have some cunning plan as it just seemed so ludicrous...guys we've finally made it after many years of heartache and long suffering...and quite a few major mistakes by management. but you've all hung in there and we're on the cusp of great things. Wait for it...drum roll... we're selling the company to one of the richest big pharma companies in the world...we've made it. Yay! Trumpets etc. And the best bit of all..every one of you get 11.5 cents per share. How good is that! Premium Id have to say. Just premium. How many times did we hear won't sell under a dollar? I dunno part of me still likes to believe they really aren't this dumb. Are they? Or are we - the mum and dad investors with our hard earned on the line just cannon fodder. I really want to believe they have a plan...surely they'd have to know that a LOT of investors are underwater at 11.5 cents. How is that in any way a good result...? How can you even suggest it is and look in the mirror. jeezuz. Management and the Board have to held accountable for their actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.