RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP media thread., page-3120

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Dot point 3 IMO is one to be a little weary about if things don't proceed in both parties desired interests, even though not of a monety value it has the potential to be extremely valuable information.

Seems the agreement has attempted to provide some fluidity within it and flexiblity for both companies in an unclear areana, from my understanding:
    (correct me if I'm wrong

1. Trials for the screening of COVID-19 test need to be completed & confirmed viable (debatable...high percentage of a positive outcome yes however not confirmed)
    2. If confirmed a commercially viable product at what price point? (Hence Pf given first dibs 6-12mths)
    3. If trials proven with a successful outcome at what point.. before or after voting... (assuming before?)
    4. If proven highly accurate Covid-19 testing app and all passed with multiple green ticks - wouldn't this be a more opportunistic time for a third party to present itself with a premium offer to shareholders..? (depends on 3?)

Completely understand there is much more to our company however this initial offer from Pfizer seems to be being accociated to the Covid-19 Screening potential if trials are successful.

Re: Board - Complete translucency and prompt, regular updates to shareholders would be appreciated ATM.

IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.