RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hey @Pilko I can assure you that as only just going green after...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hey @Pilko

I can assure you that as only just going green after the.... I'm not trying to insight fear.
    This company with the backing of the Gates foundation is trying to solve the same problems worldwide Resapp is.
    What I find interesting is that they have got to the end game in terms of their business, which I believe is what alot of us are trying to fathom. How does Resapp chose which route or intergation platform to take which will cement it's self in the digital future.
    The Creasphere opportunity may hopefully solidify what overtures that have been presented to the board thus far and provide the direction the board may have had angst over in deciding who to partner with going forward.
    In the end we could be beta not vhs for the big players, strangers things have happened.
    There is no doubting the precipice our technology stands on for the future of respiratory evaluation, inviteably I feel we are transitioning to a point we Resapp.dx future will be determined by structures that are incomprehensible to us(hopefully good ).

Gltah

ps. Hopefully @Redbar you're not miffed by being bumped out of the top 50 the other day thanks for continued high end content (biased lol )its greatly
    appreciated

.https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=RAP

Open the market I hate weekends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.