RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Dougfr - good luck in the future thanks for your contributions...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Dougfr - good luck in the future thanks for your contributions to the RAP board - I often think if I had sold at the top and bought at the bottom of RAP's 'yoyo' of an historic share chart I would be a rich man

I will wait a few more months on this RAP investment - it is often darkest before the dawn - we have the 1st Qtr activities report coming out in the next few days lets see what that says.

Refer to my post last week (see below )

- I like the new UK hires and I think we will move a lot faster in UK than the rest of Europe - However I think our current management is possibly too University/ Public Sector minded with out sufficient drive, consumer app orientation, door opener and deal closers, timeline and revenue focused. That is not a dig at universities and public sector folks it just different skill sets and business drive often driven by the hire and fire of the private sector and especially private equity.

I think we need 1 or 2 folks selling and closing deals in Asia

I think we need to see do we have sufficient skill sets within the current team in consumer Telehealth development and marketing, and partner "on boarding / systems implementation of the deals - I agree that Coviu has taken way too long to implement. Though as previously noted this may be either a system linkage and testing issue or a matter of where our patented AI resides, or a failure to agree on price as Coviu is a private equity Telehealth capabilities "bundler" and front end system to the Telehealth Australia (a not for profit) so it maybe that they still arguing on the difference between A$5 or A$10 per use or something in between - as I assume the more Coviu can reduce ResApp the more they maybe get to keep themselves/

- Asian / ASEAN/ China/ Japan/ Korea - Think they need help in sales whatever they are doing is not working their are telehealth providers in virtually all countries but none offering the sophistication of a respiratory AI software such as

- We have implemented our own Apple Direct to consumer app for Sleep Easy - after CE and TGA approval (hopefully we can start expanding this to android phone providers as well)....so the question is why do we not do our own Res App direct to consumer apple app for respiratory conditions ?????

We have done it for Sleep Easy why no for ResApp DX

If these current management performance options expire due to non performance of goals (the board were way to generous on these last options) we need to be much tighter on demanding higher options prices and being less generous on the next ones they will ask for. (just my opinion)

I do not doubt the RAP AI technology or that if necessary RAP can be sold for a price being its current share price to another entity that has the resources to grow it quicker.

IMHO The board needs to do a better job in figuring setting, communicating (including to shareholders) and keeping goals and timelines. If they goals are not being met they need to ask hard questions why and either get additional or the right resources and if that means changing the organization and staff so be it. The Boards first priority is to represent the interest of the shareholders.

Looking forward to the 1st Qtr Update due any day - GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.