RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

C'mon Thanks for posting similar projections from the analysts...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    C'mon

Thanks for posting similar projections from the analysts as I put in one of my earlier posts, I thought and wrote

Phenex (Australia) only A$ 5-7 million pa
    Coviu which is 3-4 time bigger I put down as A$15-20 million per annum

So I am hoping for increasing adoption of RAP DX through Phenex and Coviu from July 1 2020 both Telehealth applications and also in clinics with Phenex and Coviu linkages through July - Sept Qtr and the Oct - Jan Qtr.

After which 6 months usage Jan - Mar and beyond I would hope RAP are getting close to optimizing adoption of RAP DX in the Phenex Australia and Coviu Telehealth Networks and should be hitting a revenue run rate from both these initiatives of total A$20-25 million pa.

This does not include reveues from
    - Our sleep Apnea App
    - Phenex in other markets where they are present (Singapore and India) that I would expect them to be viewing introduction of RAP DX technology. India is sadly now one of the worst effected countries for Covid-19 hopefully a Phenex Telehealth solution incorporating RAPX DX can better help identify those potentially with the virus and those most at need of testing and hospitalization.

This is what I believe will set the ball rolling for the many other players already in Telehealth or looking to enter the field ....Telehealth is booming globally where sadly Covid 19 has had a significant short and long term negative effect for many business and individuals, it has significantly increased focus on and growth of Telehealth. As word get out more and more Telehealth companies will learn and look at adding the RAP DX solution, timing will range based on market regulations

RAP is the only company current with a broad CE and TGA approved respiratory AI Telehealth solution while that remains the case we will be the go to company in this space. Hopefully deals in UK where we have our new European RAP team and where Telehealth is very much in focus and welcomed by the regulators will follow shortly

Given that doctors know respiratory that they are only right 65-70% of the time on Respiratory diagnosis. If I were a Doctor (which I am not) in a clinic with linkage to Phenex or Coviu examining a patient with my stethoscope and I had any doubt I would use RAP DX as a 2nd opinion, and if RAP DX result was different from my own then get a 3rd opinion. Its about getting the diagnosis right using whatever tools including RAP DX .

We will need FDA approval as we progress for Prediatrics (Children) (so far rejected twice) and Adults (not yet applied for) needs US testing and FDA application and assuming we CAN multi task we should keep going and engaged with the US regulators in a smart way to gain approvals at the earliest opportunity.

RAP needs to focus on selling its story better many fund managers and investor I come across have never heard to RAP ....we need greater engagement with the investment community and sell the RAP story.

- Unique Telehealth AI Respiratory Solution for a wide range of respiratory conditions.
    - First implementations and revenues with 2 major Australian Telehealth suppliers from July
    - SAAS model recurring 'sticky' revenues.

This is not the end, but the end of the beginning, we are now IMHO, after all these tough years of ups and downs, starting the next stage of the RAP journey as a rapidly growing revenue generating SAAS Telehealth software solution.

From small acorns mighty oaks grow

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.