RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Thanks for sharing the link - a nice plug for ResApp!I just...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Thanks for sharing the link - a nice plug for ResApp!

I just looked up the bio for Dr Amandeep Hansra who was quoted on the segment as the "Telehealth Expert" and the results were quite interesting. Bio here - https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/about-the-agency/clinical-reference-leads/general-practitioners

From Dr Hansra's bio, it is clear she has strong connections to Medgate and Telstra's telemedicine business. "Amandeep is a leader in digital health in Australia. She founded Evermed Consulting and provides digital health consulting services across the health sector as well as being involved with a number of health tech startups. She was most recently the CEO & Medical Director of Telstra’s telemedicine business, ReadyCare. She also served as the Chief Medical Officer for Telstra Health and separately has assisted Medgate in setting up a telemedicine business in the Philippines."

With her affiliations in mind and also the fact that Tony has mentioned Telstra's telemedicine business a number of times on investor calls (and again today on the ****** interview), I'm expecting that it is only a matter of time until we hear about a partnership deal with them in Aus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.