RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hello Brian, I am an investor of RAP. The purpose of this email...

1. 73 Posts.
    Hello Brian,
    I am an investor of RAP. The purpose of this email is to kindly ask some information about the progress of some major milestones RAP is working on. I’d be happy to share your answers to other investors who are also holding RAP, which I think, it would help to attract more potential investors as well.
    ResApp’s major milestones at the moment: Final result of adult trial in Australia [Investors have expected this in Q3], Commencement of MGH child trial in US, Second US hospital trial deal.
    Due to the slowdown of news announcement about these matters, some investors start to worry these milestones may not be met on schedule as in Q3 of 2016. Would you mind to clarify whether they are still working on schedule?
    I also would like to ask about the preparation of FDA submission. Given that the final result of Australian trial takes relatively long time to complete. I would also expect the US trial to be the same. Should the preparation of FDA submission actually requires more time to finalise than as quick as Q1 of 2017?
    I will be glad and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

Brian Leedman 1:21 PM (2 hours ago)
    Hi Adrian. Appreciate your concern but no such concerns at the ResApp camp. Everything on schedule as per our last updated presentation. Its only mid-August. Could be a big month. As per FDA submission, I'd expect recruitment to be at a much faster rate than the the Australian study. Everything on schedule, as I said.
    B

Hi Brian,
    That’s definitely some great news from you. I also very much appreciate your reply. I recommended my friends to buy ResApp when it was 42 cents level and I am sure some other people have purchased theirs at such level too. Since the Brexit, ResApp has went through some fluctuations, I am sure your great news will keep all the existing holders’ with good confidence. Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Adrian

Brian Leedma 3:50 PM (4 minutes ago)
    Thanks Adrian. I'm anticipating a great next 6 months.

Regards
    Last edited by devilcnc: 15/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.