RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I had the thought yesterday that this software doesn't have to...

1. 21 Posts.
    I had the thought yesterday that this software doesn't have to just be limited to phone and mobile devices, although I see the advantage of this is remote locations, developing nations etc. You could have this program running on doctors computers/laptops many of which also have inbuilt mics. I think i remember reading somewhere that RAP can detect cough sounds from 2 meters away?.... anyway at some point in the future if you did have to go to physically see a doctor you could just cough in their room (no need to hold a phone up to the patient) and have resapp diagnose you.

Fast forward to an Orwellian future (which lets be real, we are sprinting head long into) and you have resapp always running on your smart tv that detects any cough in the room and gives you a likely diagnosis. Combined with heart rate monitor camera built into the tv that detects your heart rate based on the blood pulsing in your face (this is already a thing and many game designers are starting to use this as a kind of feedback into the game environment) and resapp in on track for world domination.

Wow i think ive been reading too much sci fi haha. Obviously that is all completely hypothetical and way way way down the line and we should just stay focused on kicking milestones and getting approvals but it can be fun to dream

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.