RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Home Straight, page-838

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    The "prestigious humanitarian" crew AND the Mass General trial gives us additional points on top of the FDA approval. I think we're not just putting all our eggs in the FDA basket because there's a few other things running in parallel to maintain SP levels.

worst case scenario: FDA tick is denied/delayed. The positive outcomes from the aforementioned trials can not go unnoticed. Yes - neither WHO or Mass General can influence the FDA during the approval process but imagine the pressures exerted on the FDA when they refuse to grant RAP our "greenlight" and yet the tech works. They'll look pretty stupid sandbagging a diagnostic tool that's achieved positive results both in the field and in the 3rd highest rated hospital in the US.

And hopping onto my soapbox for second: The cattle industry and Big Pharma have consistently exerted their influence over American politics for decades - the FOOD and DRUG Administration is not immune to external persuasions... For once: its vulnerabilities can be exploited to BETTER the welfare of the people instead of the other way around.

In addition - Harvard utilises Mass General as it's primary teaching hospital. If I paid a premium to be diagnosed by a Harvard trained graduate doctor only to be told that there IS a more accurate diagnostic tool called RAP but it can't be applied to me because the FDA refused approval: rest assured that I would not be happy!

anyways - sorry for the long post but I reckon earning FDA stripes will definitely give us a healthy boost but in the event of denial/delay - there's plenty of cards up RAP's sleeve...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.