RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-1138

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Spot on the money @rockboy but this WILL, not 'should' be a slam dunk. If the results are anywhere near as good than yes it will be a given to FDA. In fact if the results are Gold Standard (70%) then it's a given...

That's a bold statement @MyBentley you made in the Charting thread. As much as I'd wish that dream to come true I would more be leaning to $3.70 as a realistic target for this time next year. Who knows we may even see $3.70 price hit this year if all goes well.

If my calculations are correct we should be sitting at around 800/900 test subjects/kid recordings at this stage, so around three more weeks until enrollments are completed.

Resapp will then send over the fully tuned algorithm to be collated against each individual test subject upon completion of the U.S enrollments. By the way we have something like 2,500 + kids to date that have been tested so far. I'm assuming that's from studies conducted through our Australian hospitals as well as recordings sent through by the humanitarian organisation conducting the field trials.

Our advisory board has informed us of the 'American way' of identifying respiratory disease. The app has been tuned accordingly in preparation to get this right. Apparently the U.S has a very slightly different way of testing for respiratory issues to the way we do it here in Australia ( any doctors please share some light on the differences?). It will be then cross-referenced with 2 radiologist reports compared to one radiologist report for the paediatric results here in Australia. Obviously there will be no tuning of the app for the 1,111 kids tested along the way based on the way it was conducted for the previous paediatric results i.e. cross validation https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-validation_(statistics)
    This is what I have been able to find out in relation to any differences in regards to the Australian study.

So I'm now expecting a slight variation in relation to the percentage outcomes for the American study results however I do not expect it to be a significant blow to the previous percentage. Any results that still put Resapp as being Gold Standard with 70% or grater accuracy will see us off and running. I have spoken to a statistical professional who has studied variations in this manner and he believes that it won't be a major downgrade to the percentage outcome.

Another major boost of confidence I received was knowing that cross validation was not conducted during the Indonesian studies on 91 kids. The percentage outcome of that study is pointed out in the post above by @rockboy. The algorithms were nowhere near as tuned as they are today. If the results are anywhere near as good as the Indonesian study percentages FDA is a slam dunk. Honestly with all the work our company has conducted over the past couple of years refining our app I'm expecting the results to be pretty damn good!!!

Moving on from the above check out this article:
    https://www.pointclearsolutions.com/app-economy-transforming-healthcare-industry/

It's a fantastic read and outlines the explosive growth the sector we are in is experiencing.

"86 percent of clinicians believe that apps will be a central part of the healthcare delivery system by 2020."

"For example, remote monitoring apps, used in home healthcare, as well as in hospital and outpatient environments, are already a major part of the mobile health landscape; this year alone, revenue for remote monitoring is expected to reach $46 billion."

Resapp's management of respiratory ailments slots in beautifully within this space for the quoted paragraph above..

" Apps are changing what it means to be “engaged.”

In my view Resapp is at the forefront within this space, a space that severely is in need of a proper certified and identifiable tool to fill a void of 35 to 40% of all doctor visits and is going to be a major part of this very big story moving forward. A stoy that RAP will reveal over the coming weeks !

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.