RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-1182

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    With the last announcement  on the 15th of March stating
    “We expect high per-week enrollment numbers to continue through the balance of the US flu season and we have recently incorporated additional urgent care locations to expedite the study."

looking at the 3 trial hospitals which all have urgent care locations. And as far as i can see

1) MGH has 2, Northshore and Chelsea (2 more mentioned as both Adult and pediatric).
    2) Cleveland has 2, Fairview and Hillcrest.
    3) Texas Childrens  has 2, Memorial and Pearland.

So since the 10th of March we have had another 5 weeks of testing plus another 6 (min) locations involved in enrolling numbers. I'm being optimistic that we are going to hear earlier than the end of the month that the enrollment has been completed.

As of the 10th March it was stated we had 478 enrollments with 98 in the last week and with the peak of a US flu season now in full swing and with the urgent care facilities now also enrolling it will expedite the process quickly.... so its not out of the question to see enrollments hit over a 100-120 per week  Next 10 days are going to be huge in the life of RAP, get ready for the scramble for shares as the FOMO takes hold... IMHO
    Last edited by welchdave4a: 14/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.