RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Good morning Rapers. Hope you all are enjoying the the Easter...

1. wop
    2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Good morning Rapers. Hope you all are enjoying the the Easter break. Like the thread says The Main Game. Just some thoughts on how I see things to stay the coarse.

First up, we all need money and some are worried how BL sold out of ALC for whatever reasons he had, personal or otherwise. The way that I see it, this has nothing to do with us, or our company going forward. What is important is the road map management have set. We do know that enrolments from the information we have should be coming to an end and looking like end of this month. With the results, and we all know and hoping that they will be positive, just like all the other hospital trials on hundreds of patients previously. We should know the outcome of this, hopefully mid May and then soon after, we should be going to apply for FDA approval. This is what is important to me and not the reasons why BL good, bad or ugly requires money, that in fact is none of our business.

Those worried that BL will dump 20 mil shares on the market come mid July roughly 1 month in to FDA application must not be thinking clearly because I would imagine this period would be a blackout period where no directors should be able to buy or sell shares and who on earth would sell that many shares on market just prior to FDA approval.

The share price in 2 to 3 weeks I would think be much higher than 38c with the end of enrolments and waiting on results. It all depends on the US results. This is what is important along with FDA approval and management sticking to their timelines, that's all that matters right now. In the future, I believe that even management know that they should be strengthening their board but this costs money and all along, no-one can dispute the fact that the management team has been fantastic at managing the company finances.

For those of you that want to panic out of your shares, this coming week, I am sure FIL will more than happily buy them just like they bought prior to Xmas when the shares were sold down to 28c.

HAPPY and SAFE Easter to ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.