RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-1417

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Posts like this should not be ignored, and certainly not rubbished.

I too question the lack of information regarding the 'leading health organisation'. After what, 6 months, and not only do we not know what organisation this is, but we have absolutely no idea about enrollments, analysis, locations, technical difficulties, if these trials are being used to hone the algorithm etc.

These questions need to be asked. this type of debate needs to be discussed more. We all know what best case scenario is, it's discussed endlessly here.

Don't get me wrong, currently, I'm in RAP and have faith in it. But, I actively seek out contrary views on my spec investments.

Also, we had a cap raise last year, and I'm pretty sure one of the reasons for this was to enter the European market. Well, what has happened on this front? Seriously, we own the company, they raised funds from us, they should give us an update on this. Where are we at? Where have the funds raised been used to pursue this opportunity? If you don't like this line of questioning, then frankly, you don't have the aptitude for spec investing.

As for Aussie trials, I'm interested in the results. many of you may not be, and I understand that the US results are what ,matters, but I would like to know hoe they fair. Remember, it's my money that funds these trials, and I have a right to know what the outcome is. A few weeks ago, some poster asked Brian about these results. Brian's response was (as posted, then deleted/moderated) was in the order of 'who cares about the Australian trials, what matters is the US trials'. Well, I do care. I paid for these trials. If ResApp doesn't care, then why conduct them?

I have seen many posters claim there is 'no delay'. This is simply a lie. If you could be bothered to go through the announcements and presentations from late 2015 to early 2016 we are indeed well behind schedule. This is not to lay blame on ResApp, they are victims of all layers of assorted red tape, but the fact remains, we are behind.

Currently holding, but would enjoy constructive debate. I'd urge holders to ask more questions of the company they own, and be far less defensive when questions are asked. Hard questions often result in logical answers.

I've always been supportive of RAP, but as an owner in this business, I've always held management to account (my post history will support this), I urge everyone to do the same.

Happy to be challenged on my opinions or assumptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.