RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-1519

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I have question to those who thinks that APP is only going to work on one phone :/

1. Will it require 1-2 years of testing before APP will be allowed to work on iPhone 7 or future releases

2. Is it getting tested on Androids currently and RAP will or does support androids or not ?

3. Show me one app which gets tested on every Phone during initial development phase

4. Check and validate the device supported list of an any app which is been around for s while and ask what hardwares it worked on day 1 and what hardware they supported 1 year later. You will find the difference for your self.

FYI - ( we know who is "your")

The cardinal rule of presenting a change and asking for approval is that all test beds ( testing environment - software and hardware) are same to prove your product deliver consistent outcome and there are no inconsistencies.

The work to add more devices on supported device list is always on going as we all know new hardwares comes out time to time ( iPhone 8 , may be 10). Software engineer create new versions and do some parallel tests (as currently 5 or 7 types phones are getting tested) and app gets tweaked until same outcome is achieved and then HCL ( hardware compatibility / supported) list gets updated.

Please approach management if needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.