RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-1522

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    You are only assuming this W O the FDA might provide blanket approval for all the phone types being utilised within the study. You cannot know for sure that they will not!

Obviously your order is still yet to be filled with all this scare mongering may I suggest push the bid up before it's too late!
    I'm thinking will reach our target of 1500 within the next couple of weeks despite your efforts to suggest otherwise.. Results will then be collated which could take a further two to three weeks... while results are being analysed that's when FOMO will kick in for sure. So we wait for the completion of the study announcement then I would assume a trading halt a few days prior to the results being released two/three weeks after.... Better act quickly WO change your tune and your knickers, better carry an extra pair just in case she blows before your fill cause there ain't many sellers below 30...

By the way I retract one of my comments from the previous post regarding Gold Standard 70% I should have wrote that Gold Standard is actually a diagnosis from a hospital setting with their Gizmos producing around 80% accuracy. Doctors however just with a stethoscope are arguably less than 70% accurate some might even say as low as 55% accurate.. I'm thinking if we are slightly less then 70% accurate still we should get FDA approval because we only need to be as accurate as a doctor with a stethoscope at the end of the day but could you imagine if the readings are at 80% or greater. You will have the sh!#s WO more than one pair of knickers therefore will be required, so shape up or ship out, just saying...

PS has one ever pondered why we like to use the iPhone series ( other phone types are currently in the trial e.g. Samsung) rather than lots of other different types of phones?! I'm putting two and two together here let's say we get FDA approval within the next four to six months. Who do you think one of the main buyout contenders will be knock, knock, knocking on Resapp's door!? No not Bob Dylan form the band Guns and Roses--- try red delicious, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, McIntosh, Rome Beauty, Jonathan, York, Gala, Idared, and Yellow Newton yep AKA - APPLE!!!

Watch the offers coming left right and centre and deals etc once approved!!! If readings are highly accurate (80% +) then one would bet your bottom dollar offers will come prior to FDA, potentially takeovers and commercial deals because it will be a certainty for approval...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.