RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I'm hesitant to venture a guess (don't think I'm qualified so...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm hesitant to venture a guess (don't think I'm qualified so I'm reluctant to speak on things I'm not confident about) but could be:

1 - most institutional players aren't working today (a few PMs I know are on holidays and well away from their computers) - if you take a peek at your other companies; you'll probably find pretty low volumes on most of them
    2 - RAP has always been a company with a fairly prominent retail trading sector - and there again, a lot of us may be with the family on a beach or in a forest somewhere so less trading traffic
    3 - I don't think it's a "sell-off" as much as sluggish action today (as exampled by my poorly timed effort to buy at 0.370 which will now not be filled as it's hopped back up again)
    4 - stalled momentum from this week's very welcome price movements - Wed and Thur saw us slowly climb back out of our SP doldrums and today might just be our SP taking a breather?

just guessing to be honest - I reckon the minute our calendars tick over to "2017"; there will be some interesting price action. I'm just trying to get in early to avoid the premium - probably have to buy on market if I start getting impatient. I feel as if the negative impact of the FDA delay has FINALLY faded and we're back on track - timing is now crucial (something I'm obviously still perfecting...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.