RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Sorry if my post was curt! Not enough caffeine in the morning...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sorry if my post was curt! Not enough caffeine in the morning and I'm a grumpy so and so at the best of times so please take no offense! Agreed 100% that treatments can make more money than diagnosis but here's what why I reckon RAP's taken up over a third of my trading portfolio...

1 - Can't treat an illness if we can't identify it accurately... So currently - we know that many patients (I think around 30% to 40% - someone please correct me if I'm wrong) aren't being diagnosed accurately. Hence - RAP's ability to not only diagnose but diagnose much more accurately gives it a huge competitive edge.
    2 - I understand your concern re: "will we have patients?". The sheer monstrosity that is pneumonia plagues a proportionately large percentage (compared to other ailments) of the population - add to this the air pollution issues inflicted upon China and many other countries - I reckon RAP's got a huge market.

eg: If a hospital/clinic/medical practice had a choice between the current standard of diagnosis vs RAP - the blatant increase in diagnostic accuracy of our tech will almost force your hand into adopting Resapp as your default front-line assessment tool for all possible cases of pneumonia. And as aforementioned - there is a huge number of patients right now and (unfortunately) in the future that will need to identify their respiratory illnesses. From a patient perspective - I'd much rather cough into a phone to get a more accurate assessment of my condition than paying for X-rays and blood test only to be told there's a lower chance of figuring out what's wrong with me. Hope this makes sense?

apologies again for being rude - if you're ever able to make it to a Melb RAP meetup with other HC guys - coffee is on me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.