RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-281

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hi All

1 . just thinking about the way the trials will be conducted..OK very easy to cough into tablet, and get immediate diagnosis (or is it...does this data need to by analysed by the experts?)

2. OK so the data set is in from the triallists: but then the comparison has to be made against 'traditional' diagnosis methods.....its pointless saying, yup we are 92.7 accurate in diagnosis, unless we have the comparison data, which presumably will require the 'older slower' analysis.
    So whilst the resapp data will be instant, each of the triallists will also have to undergo traditional diagnosis methods.
    I am sure that the hospitals analyzing the data will be geared up to undertake traditional diagnosis very quickly, this will inevitably cause a time delay.
    3. Once the two data sets are finalized, there will almost certainly have to be 3rd party review, i cannot imagine the FDA will accept anything less......

conclusion....once trials are completed, there will be a delay before publication : that's when the naysayers will appear, claiming the delay is due to RAP not wanting to release data immediately after trials.

...just a warning for the impatient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.