RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

We live in ever changing world and humans always find a way to...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    We live in ever changing world and humans always find a way to challenge old methods, old ways of doing things and old technology but majority of us struggle to accept and embrace the change / new technology specially in health. The fact is that we see so many Gadgets at GP and hospitals these days than what we used to 20 years ago..

SP sitting at 32.5 doesn't help as it attracts doubters and creates negativity in others mind as well. Share trading is nerve wrecking specially when you hear negative stuff. The reality is that one negative stuff crosses out all positives. People forget the journey of the product and also forget " how could RAP come this far if product wasn't that good or had no potential. I am not saying that success is imminent but doubting it now because of where SP is not justified.

I am glad that MGH has raised their hand and came onboard to see what else RAP is capable of.

For me endorsement from MGH that this product is worth looking means lot more than a poster on HC saying "no way this can change the world".. I sincerely hope MGH Discovers some new potential in this ground breaking technology in addition to what RAP team has already discovered.

For all faithful's and believers sake some good news comes from management soon.

Good Luck to All..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.