RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-539

1. 29 Posts.
    Hi Danny, glad your mum got diagnosed properly. However to temper your expectations it won't be able to diagnose COPD. As the name implies, COPD is an obstructive disease, and you need to diagnose the "obstructive" aspect of it. In order to do that, there is a machine your mother would have needed to blow in and out of to measure her lung capacity (spirometry). COPD unfortunately is not able to be diagnosed off a cough.
    This app could however pick up the lung infections that people with COPD are more susceptible to!

Diabetes does not have any specific symptoms. Symptoms such as tiredness, thirst, increased urination, dizziness could be due to a multitude of things. You are quick to judge and put labels on people because you don't appreciate the complexity of diseases, and the various diseases that can have similar symptoms.

We miss things, that's true. He should have asked about pets, yes. But people miss things all the time. If they didn't I wouldn't have to go the mechanic several times for the same problem, all bomb attacks would be foiled, parcels wouldn't go missing. But the fundamentals and investigations he did was sound, and what any immunologist would do.

You can call us clowns, sure. But that's because you're a mean-spirited man.

I think you are blinded by what seems like a large financial stake to you. It should be personal but you have made it personal. I don't know where you made your last statement from. I think you might have eye problems because you've obviously not picked up throughout my various posts that I am a big supporter of ResAPP, but am trying to say no app is perfect and no it won't revolutionize clinical medicine overnight.

Once again, you say a lot but doesn't seem like you know a lot. There is ionising radiation everywhere. Yes! Even sitting in front of your computer! Oh no!

The amount of radiation is the same amount you get from being alive for two days.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/219970.php

You keep having your selective myopia when it comes to arguing with me. If you go to hospital... you still should be getting a CXR. ResAPP doesn't replace this. You of course have the right to refuse this CXR, but the risk of missing something or a different kind of infection outweigh any theoretical risk of any cancer risk from one CXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.