RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP - The Main Game, page-711

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    lol thanks man - and you're right - on "ignore" they go

@Tech goose - any time buddy (you know we do regular Melb meet-ups yeah?) - and its my shout for leaving you to deal with the scum these past few months

@apjkm - will do bro - and hope you've been well!

back to business...

Just took a peek at the FDA website and not sure if it's been mentioned/relevant but we're on their SRO list (as well as few other HC favourites actually).

I've also noticed that there's a cloud of doubt hanging over our impending FDA approval (doubt cast by the unexpected delay coupled with BL's share sale). I think it behooves us to remember that in most cases; the FDA focuses it attention on consumer safety and not efficacy.

This is the same administration that has a specific category for tobacco products. Given there is absolutely no benefit at all in ANY tobacco products and given that nicotine is more addictive than heroin, I think we can appreciate the irony of a consumer safety institution that "regulates" tobacco use...
    This is the same administration that greenlit Quaaludes (yes - the happy pills in Wolf of Wall Street) for public consumption.
    I don't even want to get started on the Vioxx fiasco that caused so much suffering (yes - once again; FDA approved medication)

Side effects and contraindications are what the FDA will focus on in terms of med stuff... Resapp does not have side effects or contraindications.

The point is this: RAP is non-invasive and results in ZERO negative patient impact in terms of health and well-being. The hurdle isn't FDA approval at all, the hurdle is our data from the trials. The FDA stripes that we will earn is a GIVEN once positive results are inbound. If the FDA allows the sale of cigarettes, sugar-laden soft drinks and useless hippie vitamins that have no proven effect: RAP approval is a non-issue.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to the HC guys in Sydney on Tue for the ASX CEO thingiemabob. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts to get more intel for the crew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.