RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I love reading hotcopper sometimes. You do realise fundies and...

1. 61 Posts.
    I love reading hotcopper sometimes. You do realise fundies and the "bigboys" dont buy shares like this that dont even MAKE money yet? They have certain mandates that they must work with. This stock is being basically bought by speculators, brokers and short term traders and also specific hedge funds.

This is why you constantly see random comments of people pumping this stock up. They are likely brokers trying to lure in mum and dad investors to bid the price up and then they sell right before the DUMP. the funniest thing on the forum are the smiley faces... come on do you think big boys use that or have time to go on hotcopper?

This is a great company no doubt and I'm glad I got in at 21 and exited 35.5 because its OVERVALUED. how can a company which does not make $1 be worth ~$200m? I will look to get back in at ~30 when it hits there (I imagine it will since shares have been released and are being sold by directors).

Also people expecting news for the past few weeks. The report mentions Q2... doesnt mean news will be released Q2. They are expecting to finish trials Q2 which means new will likely be mid to late July.

If they get FDA approval and start generating revenue then yes this can be BIG. But in the mean time this will trend downwards on escrow sales, no news and less speculation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.