RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

exactly why I have 20 odd posts. Its cult followings in stocks...

1. 61 Posts.
    exactly why I have 20 odd posts. Its cult followings in stocks like this that make this forum laughable. Fact remains its still overvalued at 30c (on a revenue & common sense basis) but a much better punt than at 40+ (isnt that the point of specky stocks?). the examples you gave of facebook,whatsapp etc.. thats 5 companies that succeeded as tech startups and how many failed? Isn't the ratio about 1:1000 for success and failure in tech? Remember those companies also had big investors before they went public - all venture capital and valued at billions when listing... this went public from more or less early in its life... facebook linkedin etc were all many years into their businesses.

Dont get me wrong I like this company and what it is trying to do but you need to know the risks. This stock isnt a sure way to get rich quick like you are making out. Anything over a $200m market valuation is a limit for me on specky tech stocks which dont make any revenue hence why i like a punt close to 30 rather than 37-40.

Unless there is an announcement this week the stock will be closer to 30c than 40c. Remember speculators and day traders come in when they are expecting announcements and the longer they wait they get out which puts the price down. Exactly what happened last week when everyone was upramping it expecting an announcement and pushing it to 47c and no announcement comes it goes down (plus the sale down from released escrow shares).

No need to get abusive either just because you dont agree with my views with are contrary to where you want your holding to move. If someone points out risks to the community - take it as food for thought. Also, yes I will be looking to top up if it hits ~30 as spec only or if there is a market positive announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.