RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP - The Next Phase, page-32

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi all!

Looking forward to today's trading action! Even though I'm a long termer I still can't help but refresh my phone every half an hour whilst at work!
    Anyways I just wanted to share a little bit of info with you guys and girls.. I don't have much time this morning so I'll just get straight to the point... Spoke with management couple of days ago and the main thing I got out of my phone conversation was the humanitarian organisation involved with us at this stage are very happy with our app, it won't take thousands of kids to be diagnosed with Resapp's app to get the approval from our potential partner. We only require the go ahead from the doctors running the show to get the deal over the line.. Another good point to make in regards to the humanitarian organisation is that we do not require FDA approval for this deal to take place hence we could be earning revenues before the end of this year... Could be one hell of an announcement coming shortly...

Another thing I'd like to mention in relation to us selecting our hospitals over in the U.S. yes more than one we are simultaneously applying for FDA approvals both in the US and in Europe at present so don't be surprised if we partner up with a European hospital as well, shortly and it is announced together with the U.S. hospital (s). This is probably why it has been taking so long to announce a hospital because we are announcing hospitals!

One other point I'd like to make, if I may before I go is that the European FDA approval once granted will also include some Asian countries but exclude China so we have to attack that Beast separately...

All in all very, very, very x 100 exciting times!

Bring it on!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.