Rapid Antigen Tests- why not good enough for my Work?, page-41

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Getting Covid is not an issue when one is fully vaxed, as everybody is going to get Covid.It's the unvaxed who risk long covid or death from it.

If this is the case why worry about the unvaxed, let them look out for themselves.

The Covid vaccines have probably undergone more scrutiny that any other vax in history. Hundreds of millions of people have had the vax worldwide over the past 12 months, thats one impressive trial.

Yes indeed, plenty of reported problems to, suggestions that report keeping on side effects have been less than rigorous. Booster shots starting, compromised immune systems may take a while to reveal themselves.

My personal opinion is it is to early to claim covid 19 vaccination is a resounding success. Undoubtedly they reduce infection rates, hospitalisations and fatalities from covid. But considering the vulnerable are the aged and those with comorbidities and that the young and healthy are largely resistent to serious consequences and could be treated with existing anti viral medication when infected I would question the merit of blanket vaccination programs. But it will take years to demonstrate this either way.

I am unvaccinated and anticipate it will cause some inconveniences. I am not complaining about restrictions I am likely to face. Possibly it will cause me health problems even death but it must be low probability. Similarly I think I can largely avoid causing a health nuisance to others. It is possible to over think these things. I am doing what I can to avoid and resist covid infection, inevitable as it is. I am doing alot more than those who are relying on the vaccine. Just like an investment, you do research and make your decisions then wait for the outcome. This is a long term undertaking, inevitably there is risk but you can't tell me the vaccine is a risk free path.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.