VMT 3.85% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Thanks for your very informative post Inchiquin.It's comforting...

1. VYR
    4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2646
    Thanks for your very informative post Inchiquin.

It's comforting to know that VMT aren't about to spend a heap of capital and load up with a bunch of operating costs establishing a new plant somewhere on the presumption of "build it and sales will come."

Nice to know that a precondition of such expansion is sales success in that market. Better to build volume selling imported products (at forecast locally produced prices if necessary) to test the markets appetite. Selling imported product at a loss would be better than going bankrupt establishing a white elephant if the market wasn't there.

I read with interest recently that Elon Musk was trying to negotiate a reduction in tariffs on cars imported into India on condition that once sales volumes reached a sustainable level he would build a plant there.

Rising petrol prices coupled with government incentives to switch to elect transport should translate to accelerated growth in the EV side of the market. Projecting forward at last years growth rate for the next five years doesn't ring true to me.

I was very pleased, a few years ago, to learn that Rene Rivkin was off to jail and the nonsense he had been getting away with for years had come to an end. Also very pleased to learn about ASIC's involvement in relation to pump and dump activities on Hot Copper.

Those drop in posters with their opinions that aren't supported by any facts spoil the forum for those who genuinely want to share their ideas and opinions and get feed back from others who can add to the discussion and help everyone reach a full understanding of their investment.

I have often wondered if the three institutions, that were let onto the register at a discount at the time of Phill Campbell's cap raising that we had to have to strengthen the balance sheet following the emergence of covid, were responsible for pumping the share price up to 65c and a massive PER of 45.

Regal funds are well known short sellers. There is every reason to think that they ,having bought a pile of shares at a discount, would have an appetite for pushing the price up with buying so they could do a reverse short play and walk away with a circa 50% profit in 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $50.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.744K 53.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71823 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 100601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 13511
Last updated 14.50pm 26/04/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.