PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Thanks GobsyAnd you've hit another thing on the head. I once...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Thanks Gobsy

And you've hit another thing on the head. I once needed a mentor. Probably still do. And prerhaps I must be despirate asking you to help me decide when to again buy PDN.

But listening to tonight's ABC LateLine Business programme, they're on about instability in over 50% of Auzzie stocks. Something about having too much debt?

Maybe I should just take my own advice and tread warily. Err on the bearish side.

Be a Bear sitting on the side eating his honey....or the honey/money I didn't loose holding on to PDN.

Maybe just sit n watch China's bourse bubble burst first. Then see what happens.

Dow Jones is up 20% plus this last 12 months as of now. Wonder which of the 2 corrects first?

Go private equity. You've all doing very well! Says Old Mr. grace.

It reminds me of when I'd be sent at breakfast to the corner store does Private Equity, to buy a HALF loaf of bread.

Back then the bread would be still pretty hot and the aroma coming from out of it would tempt me to eat out the middle. Of course I'd get into trouble. But there was no way mum could get the middle back. It was GONE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.