TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

rare and beautiful green , page-4

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    mighty et al

We certainly would like to hear something!!! I sent this email to Chris Kelliher today. If he is currently in the US he will receive it this evening our time .. so I'm not expecting a reply until next week. He usually replies fairly promptly ... but I will hazzard a guess that it will be a brief reply!

"Hi Chris

Patience is a virtue I know but .......... even my patience is being tested after holding TZL for nearly 2 years now with no return. Last year we were promised news on a NASDAQ listing ... soon. We were lead to expect the production and sale of the first family of intelligent fasteners ... do we have any sales?? We were told that 2 more families were completed and production would follow soon after. We have been waiting for news on relationships with smart materials companies. We are waiting for contracts with industry (aeronautical and automative).

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to believe that none of this news can be announced because of commercial sensitivity or because of the TFS sale process. Tell me I'm wrong .. please??

There you go I have had my whinge. Perhaps my real message is that investors are fading badly at present and need some reassurance.

I hope all is going well and that we will hear something soon.

Regards"

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.