LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

The most important thing to people on this board is LYC SP. Coud...

1. 7,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Amazing 22 upvotes and 3 great Analysis. All for an article that must be very old. Currant price for NdPrO in SMM is 56.00 USD / KG NV Yet they talk about price rising to Us $ 70 KG now does that make any sense at all unless it was back in February March. they talk about buying at AU 8.80 Which again makes no sense. last time Price was 8.80 was Aug 21 2022. Why do people on this board not think at all before the give all the bubbles to an article. No research was required to know this was totally out of date just a few Mili seconds of thinking. I guess when your desperate for positive info you take what ever you can.

No wonder stockguru has a buy on Lynas he seems very unaware of what happening now. My proof is that he even bothered to post this.
    No I do not and if you look at all the adds they are doing they are jumping into the green thing very strong. My question is what will be the impact on Lynas SP. JMO there will be an impact but very small and years away.
    The most important thing to people on this board is LYC SP. Coud help me by explaining the connection between what you posted and SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.