DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hey Verytricky, thanks for that post, despite it being a rather...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Verytricky, thanks for that post, despite it being a rather sobering view of Tennant Creek. It seems like they will be picking over the what's left from previous mining with much less incentive for further exploration. Very sad state of affairs, despite acknowledgment that the Cube report was very conservative. You'd have to think that there is more gold at Juno than Cube assessed, and M10 could still be a decent deposit worth going after even though they probably won't be accessing it from the bottom of a pit at Juno.

Since this is still a rare earths thread, I want to bring to the people still holding a bit of a heads up despite my discounting prospectivity for rare earths above.

Oppietrader started this thread by saying he was buying EXM for its nearology to NTU. Well, he has been right about another nearology play, ORM, which went off last week, and today again with excellent rock chip assays of HREE. He should be acknowledged for his research which has proved very fruitful on that small company, which has tenements about 50 kms from EXM's Suplejack Tanami.

We haven't heard from management regarding the rest of the assays from Tanami. Perhaps they are out there looking for rock chips with HREE, or reassaying the drilling samples for them. You never know, it is a long shot, but may be one to pull out of the bag for a turn around. I will be watching closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.