DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

I'm glad you can still laugh verytricky, considering the malaise...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm glad you can still laugh verytricky, considering the malaise EXM finds itself in.

I haven't had the will to read or post anything on EXM for some time, as I lost a fair bit on this one, believing that a downgrade couldn't be of such massive proportions. Staggering to say the least, but first we are told that it is only in relation to the indicated ounces at Juno, but that ended up being across the whole Tennant Creek project. I finally had to admit to myself that I couldn't trust anything that was said by this company and sold. There is no bargepole big enough for me to go there again.

I think the fact that we were led to believe in the 1.17 million ounces of high grade gold was appalling, and someones head should roll for that gross error that mislead so many shareholders. The geo's? Anyway, I take full responsibility myself for holding, hoping that new management would turn this around. Well, they did for a while, it was all going well while we still had that million ounces, and it is such an irony that doing the responsible thing by getting an independant review of the Tennant Creek gold before committing to mining led to such a dramatic decline.

Very interesting that there is a thread entitled "rare earth hidden gem" on EXM threads. I posted months ago that perhaps they may look for rare earths in the browns range drilling, a long shot, based on nearology (if you can call it that) to NTU. The first results aren't too inspiring, but there are more to come from the Tanami, so there is always hope there. That's the sort of out of the blue results that could change things quickly for EXM. I will be watching for the announcement with interest.

I concur with your posts above sigmadelta. Thanks for alluding to the contents of that email by oppietrader, which I tried to get but was too late, never knew it would be about EXM nearology to NTU. I checked the locations and geology of EXM's browns range tenements to NTU many months ago and determined that there is not that much correlation, or for that matter nearology. Different parts of the browns range dome. I've actually invested the remainder of my EXM losses in a rare earth company and made a little of it back.

I'd like to say that I think EXM is oversold, it still has a JORC of over 200,000 ounces inferred and the possibility that Tanami will have a discovery. I hope so for all the holders, some of whom are my personal friends, and others who I have had great discussions with over the past couple of years, verytricky and bitzer among them. I hope for your sakes that something comes out of the current drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.