LYC 1.52% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

Rare Earth Market Analysis, page-5

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Rather I would say it is good for REMX when it hangs with LYC, but certainly the license crap is once again a pall and a pox.

Going forward from this inane political risk situation (once again being taken to the nail-biting stage; wtf is wrong with you pollies?) I expect LYC to stabilize on an up-trend obviously remaining at the whim of global financial matters but little else. Highly de-risked imho.

REMX went big China and lost their way for a bit. Also moved away from their early closer focus on rare earths or REE players. I was a big owner of etfs in my early investing and remain interested many years hence as they are a quick and concise source of data and awareness, imo.

Lynas really separated from the etf in the Chinese stock market meltdown. Lots of lithium.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5021/5021708-71cdc1e450fa76976e0489467fae957d.jpg
    While they often move well together, that's not what I expect or desire.

Lynas is a growth AND value stock with a wide-open increasingly-hungry ROW market to grow into. That market demands high purity and high consistency as well as stability and security. That'll remain Lynas's focus until KAL-MAL is at nameplate. They have a lot on the plates they're juggling.

The ROW market has also just gotten much more interested in Lynas as well, adding to my already outsized expectation for Lynas. Friend-shoring initiatives by an increasingly global and cooperative ROW State will ease the way at least. '

The sooner Lynas (or someone) provides ROW HREE refining, the better, imho based on facts, math and logic. Hope it's Lynas, but they got a lot going on and I need those horseshoes NOW.

REMX is a nice mix, imho; never as juicy as a good solo by any means. The inclusion of lithium makes REMX more desirable not less as an etf imho. China's players were quite discounted recently. The Chinese recovery might bring tears to our eyes.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
-0.095(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.24 $6.14 $5.469M 876.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 30340 $6.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.16 8728 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.16
  Change
-0.095 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.24 $6.24 $6.14 277943
Last updated 11.35am 14/06/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.