LIN 0.00% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

ASX hits new highsASX listed Lindean Resources boasts the answer...

1. 8,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    ASX hits new highs

ASX listed Lindean Resources boasts the answer to global NDPR but lags all peers in the most spectacular way

Utterly useless leader is all i can say.. absolutely ruined everything for us.. and having the level of posters that come here posting like you paints a clear picture that we have some extremely Un trustable people involved on the register.

What is a game easily manufactured misery for some is an absolute nightmare for the people who they use to become wealthy .. This company has failed us retail in the highest level, we want answers to how on earth this chairman has managed to create such a terrible outcome,, it is all about him.. he is why we are here, why we are all here, it is his company he dictates to everyone, he has put us in this horrible nightmare, and having the likes of you and your absolute nightmare BS content simply makes it all look even more corrupted than it already does.

As Booash says.. why do we never hear about Lindean except from the Chairmans tweets and his chosen broadcasters.. i just hope that the removal of Alistair and insertion of Alwyn is a clue that the utterly horrid outcomes will stop once and for all, the SP is a horrible disgrace that shows no sign of ever recovering no matter what Asimwe Kabunga puts out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.