LYC 2.12% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

If you understood anything you would understand that Lynas...

1. 7,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489

If you understood anything you would understand that Lynas cannot reach the PE you posted. I do not claim you derived it but because you posted it in the tone you did it says you endorse it. This is like when I was saying time to buy value stock and two days later you post Lynas is a value stock which is crazy. PE is the price earnings ratio. For it to move from today’s level one of two things has to happen. Profits have to increase. For this case 90 / 7.8 = 11.5 just over 40% every Q. Now if this happened many people would be buying including me so the price would be going up as fast or faster making 7.8 impossible. The other thing is that the price would have to fall by 11. Putting the price at 25 cents. What could cause this. The only thing I can think of is a total shut down by Malaysia., I do not think this would happen. If it did profits would be gone as well so that means the company is gone. Again the ASX averages 15 to predict a 7.8 PE would signal some sort of disaster is that what you are saying by endorsing this number. You posted the number so that indicates you thought it was good. Or do you post things you know are crazy just to make your point.

So why did you post it?

Why since all you post is good news from Lynas how do you think this is good?

The only thing I can think of is that I have been posting how high the PE is so you see something that says the PE will be very, very low in two years. So you post it with zero understanding of what these metrics mean. This is further confirmed by the fact that after I said it was stupid you went and defended it saying it is for 2021. Total convincing me that you have no understanding of Stock metrics. And you say I have flies. Yet another case where you make a simple mistake and instead of just saying you were wrong you defend it by insulting others and trying to justify it.

Want to justify it don’t insult me don.t tell me it was someone else’s number you endorsed it by posting it. Show how you think this could ever be a good thing.

Why continue jabs about WES. On day one I said I did not like it. I sold my stock because I did not think it would happen Have said repeatable that after the two resent purchases and a $1.00 dividend and a 1.00 special dividend. They cannot do it even at the original 2.25 SP offer. What don’t you get? For me the WES offer is dead. Maybe that is all you can come up with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
-0.135(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.27 $6.10 $20.81M 3.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 15549 $6.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 44169 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.23
  Change
-0.135 ( 2.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.15 $6.27 $6.09 956148
Last updated 15.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.