LYC 0.31% $6.38 lynas rare earths limited

I agree with you many use fixed price, Look at my reply to you...

1. 7,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489

I agree with you many use fixed price, Look at my reply to you above I do get this. but look what he is pushing a PE of 7.8 That is ridiculous and shows clearly that he is not thinking, or does not know. Yes I am trying to school him Just like when he said Lynas was a value stock he clearly either is not thinking or is clueless. He knows I have been critical of the very high PE so what does he do he claims UBS is saying 7.8 which is the other extreme. Not sure where his error is but 7.8 is very bad for all Lynas stock holders. The emperor has no clothes but no one wants to point it out. Many are just obedient pawns. Ok lets use the Average of your numbers

AUD 175M at a fixed stock price. Of 2.75 That is a PE 175M / 691 shares. .25 cents PE of 11.

Or if you use 7.8 = a SP of 1.95. No way can anybody use Aus. numbers and come up with a Number that does not mean stock goes down allot from here. Is that what you want? Did you do any math before you defended AUS and said I was bad or just assume that AUS said it so it must be correct. Many on this board do. Many do not understand why the stock is not higher and get discouraged and that is bad. You think his number is good show some Math.

Be real interested in your revenue Number. For 150 to 200 in profit. From the 2025 plan and diggers and dealers , Post #: 39896782, presentation we know the max product they can make. Till about 2022 We know current prices. So unless you think REO prices are going to rise dramatically I doubt they will go up that much. All I know is many sectors that use PMs like regular Ice vehicles, full hybrids, Appliances, and hand tools. Are in decline. AL has cut production from 7.2KT to 6.0 KT of Nd & Pr products. That appears to be working. She is facing a classic bell sales curve with volume on the horizontal and ND price on the vertical. Make too much and price and revenue goes down, make to little and price goes up but Revenue goes down with low volume. I think she is doing a great job of finding the sweet spot. If this continues, which I believe it will, I will be moving my buy point up. Want to make a gentleman’s bet if I buy at a lower price than today. I have a question for you, did you load up when stock was at 1.60 just months ago. Not many people did and that is just one of the reasons why I will buy at a low price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.38
Change
-0.020(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $5.963B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.46 $6.25 $19.00M 2.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.37
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.45 $6.46 $6.25 1150213
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.