LYC 2.98% $6.19 lynas rare earths limited

Wheredo I mention WES at all in My post? You seem to read what...

1. 7,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489

Wheredo I mention WES at all in My post? You seem to read what you wantjust so you can come up with something bad to say about me This shows Atotal inability to stick to the subject at hand. Ifind it amusing you say "Rather thanrepeating the same crock here why don't you drop WES a diatribe and let 'emknow just where UBS are going so terribly wrong." Where I did I mention WES at all? Is this not you bringing up the same old stuff over and over even when I am not talking about it at all. Very interesting. Apparently you could find nothing wrong with my post so you bring up something unrelated to do your aimless bashing on. As I said before lets wait for WES AR to talk more about WES. I am sure you will poor over it to the best of your ability.

As far as UBS I do not have access to it but some ware someone is making a very big mistake. At a stock price of AUD 2.50 and 691M shares and a PE of 7.8 They would need $2.50 / 7.8 = 0.32 a share profit, times 691M shares. AUD 221M in profit!!! 4 to 6 X higher than any thing I have seen even from Fosters which is always high. So unless the stock is going to drop way bellow AUD 1.00 this number is totally ridiculous. Why would you post something this far off? Did you apply any common sense at all? Just think current tmm PE is 89, with no math at all did it not occur to you that 7.8 is kind of a ridiculous change in 6 months. Are you incapable of doing even simple math in your head? Do you not understand basic metrics? How could you seriously post 7.8? My gut is AR will drop the PE to 50. Absolutely not lower than 40. What don’t you get? What is your expertise? I know its not math or science. I use to think business but the more I see posts like this I question that as well. Please tell me so I know.

Lynas has a very bright future. I sincerly doubt it will sell below a PE of 20 in the next few years. I for one would be buying like crazy at a PE of 20. This makes me think you do not understad what PE is. 7.8????

Evenif I did mention WES how is the PE related to WES raising cash? I have no idea what the linkage is, PLS explain. To me this just shows that you are clueless as to what it take for a company to raise funds. I have never questioned Lynas value most posts I have gone out of the way to say it is not Lynas value but WES ability to raise cash. You apperently did not get anything. Yes vlue of what you are buying is a compnent but to use my home loan again. If you make 100K a year and hve 200 K in the bank is any bank going to loan you the money to buy a $5M home.

ThankYou for the good laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
-0.190(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.27 $6.10 $31.65M 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20214 $6.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.20 56022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.190 ( 2.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.15 $6.27 $6.09 1216252
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.