LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

rare earth prices down up down , page-12

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Come on Warnie, we all know the plummeting basket price is just due to demand destruction and when Lynas starts producing, the basket price will skyrocket again lol

With both Molycorp and Lynas at full production, there is going to be an oversupply of CeO and LaO, which will probably mean another $15 off the current basket price. However, we've all seen Molycorp's concrete slab which is somehow magically going to produce 40000tpa of REO, so I think oversupply is further away than many think, which is good for Lynas. I also don't think there's any value placed on the Duncan deposit yet, but in a few years it should overshadow the Central Lanthanide deposit in terms of revenue, given it's full of CREOs that are basically never going into oversupply. I can also imagine building a LAMP for the Duncan deposit will be much quicker given they've already built one LAMP and of course it won't be built in Malaysia, Nick Curtis may say he's not ruling it out to keep the procrastinators happy, but the guy is no fool either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.