PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Rare Earth Pricing Shanghai and New York, page-281

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Sorry if you see that as down-ramping it was not intended to be, I consider down-ramping to be when it is posted on the Targets web page in an attempt to disillusion their shareholders. My comment was in response to a previous and legitimate question, "Why are Lynas going down when RE's are going up" ?

Lynas have the front running at the moment, simply because they are in Production; A repeat of 2011 should see them do well and possibly hit $30 again, however Pensana is now in the same position that LYC was in late 2010, but with greatly improved financials and specifically targeting the two RE's in greatest demand ie ND & Pr; We also have only 200Million shares out as opposed to LYC's Billion ~ conclusion if there is a Perfect Storm and LYC goes to $30 PRE should hit $150.

And as you say every other RE company will also go ballistic whether or not they have a viable Resource or meet ESG Standards.

When the dust settles, hopefully there will be 3-4 solid producers (LYC & PRE being two) supplying a Market with Nd Pr in Strong demand, Prices will come back to a Sustainable level and both of our Companies will again be valued on traditional metrics ie SP = PE x EPS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.