PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Rare Earth Pricing Shanghai and New York, page-294

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Undoubtedly the appointment of Jeremy has "Merit"; his organizational skills must be exceptional, which is just what is needed as Pensana goes into construction, Jeremey will hopefully be able to minimize the inventible bottle-necks and critical points that are bound to occur in the schedule. Which could quite easily save Pensana 10% off the final Budget and expedite commissioning by three months or more.

While I am no fan of Bectal's, they are in the top five Mine Engineering/Construction companies in this World, so working with them wouldl have exposed Jeremy to a multitude of problems, in this business you learn from other (preferably) peoples mistakes !

Undoubtedly Jeremey will have access to friends in high places. However I think we can safely assume that the Baroness probably has direct access to "Number 10" and would have a fair bit of influence on African affairs ? her advice to Tim and Paul is invaluable in developing their Strategy and timing.

We Shareholders might think we have cause to whine occasionally. But so far, time has shown that Management has eventually been justified in all their decisions and action to date.

March 10th is only a week away, some lucky bastard could have a 50 Bagger !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.