PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Rare Earth Pricing Shanghai and New York, page-389

1. 3,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1955
    This does raise an interesting question, What to do with the dregs ?

I distinctly remember a very lively discussion many moons ago when Traders and Bots were manipulating the SP almost every day. Investors were complaining about miniscule trades disproportionally affecting the MC. But Traders were saying it was fair market practice and that Bots could not be blamed.......... which is pure bullshit because somebody owned that Bot.

I think it is safe to assume that many of these "small parcels" will be the result of some of those Bot owners failing to properly manage their accounts ? a lesson learnt ? probably not.

I think I may have a solution to your dilemma, What you need is a central point to consolidate and clear all of those small parcels. Might I suggest that anybody holding a Share Certificate that they can't be bothered to transfer ~ Donate it to a Charity who can then issue a receipt to the value of the Certificate. That way at least you will recover some value by way of a Tax deduction ?

This would all have to be done with the said Charity's consent, If there are enough "Likes" to this post I will attempt to facilitate ~

Any suggestions for a suitable Charity ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.