PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

You really are just so backward, guess that's why you are so...

1. 19,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4952
    You really are just so backward, guess that's why you are so desperate to brand me or more correctly my comments, which I can assure you are far, far more up to date than any of the repetitive drivel you put up.

Certainly not pro Chinese, quite the opposite, invested VERY heavily in blocking their dominance RE/NdFeB, but also a realist. BTW, go take a look at some of the disgraceful messes left across the US from mining activities & abandoned wells before you slag off at China unilaterally. Both of them make me proud to be Australian and the generally balanced manner we've gone about out mining activity.

By example, you are very obviously unaware that China has been moving to set the REO standards for purities, identities, etc, to which the Western interests, largely EU agreed around 2019 and it has largely moved along the Chinese agenda since.

Now just last Monday, after 12 month trial, Jiangxi University of Science and Technology was selected from over 100 applicants to establish a national key laboratory for market supervision of "rare earth product testing and traceability".

This is a major breakthrough for Jiangxi University of Science and Technology as the first unit to create a national platform and expand the field of platform application. The approval this time is also of great significance for promoting the high-quality development of the rare earth industry.

The laboratory will focus on the four major directions of product modern analysis and testing methods, product comprehensive performance test evaluation, product whole industry chain measurement traceability, product genetic gene and origin traceability, and conduct platform construction and product life cycle supervision technology research.

The National Market Supervision Key Laboratory is an important part of the national market supervision technology innovation system. It is an innovation platform that promotes major scientific research innovation, gathers and trains outstanding scientific and technological talents, conducts high-level academic exchanges, and produces high-level scientific research results.

C&P most of it for the benefit of those that still struggle with simple online translation.

https://repe.com.cn/?news_122/1294.html

Guess the ignorance RE is easily explained when you are too frightened to go to the source of over 90% of everything RE.

BTW, you are also way behind on Myanmar:

The situation in Myanmar suddenly escalates, the global supply of heavy rare earths may be affected

2021-09-08 16:56:41

The situation in Myanmar has changed again. On the morning of September 7, the "National Unity Government", a shadow government formed by the China Democratic League, suddenly announced war against the military government, demanding its troops and ethnic minority local armed forces to immediately attack the military forces in various forms.

Most of the light rare earth ore is imported from the United States, and most of the medium and heavy rare earth ore is imported from Myanmar. Industry insiders pointed out that with the sudden escalation of the situation in Myanmar, the import of Myanmar's mines has been blocked, and the price of medium and heavy rare earth products has a trend of upward adjustment in the market outlook.

https://repe.com.cn/?news_122/1280.html

Maybe if you opened your mind, learnt how to Google translate, you may actually learn something relevant RE, though you may find the expose of the dreamboat you've punted a bit terrifying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.