PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

I'm with the Ranger. I'd personally feel gutted even as a 10...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I'm with the Ranger. I'd personally feel gutted even as a 10 pounder.
    I want full realisation of this company's potential and valuation;
    I want to be part of the dream of seeing through PM8's vision of a sustainable mine to magnet producer;
    I want Pensana to be the global leader in metals recycling;
    I want to see our patented technologies and processes marketed to other companies to allow industry efficiencies for a world that may never have enough sustainable RE supply;
    I want to see the train tracks out of Longonjo buckling under the constant strain of the sulfate tonnage;
    I want to see the port of Lobito awash with mad activity as they struggle to curtail demand for their dirt;
    I want to see Angola and its people thrive from its trust and belief in Pensana's direction and steer the country away from its fossil fuel addiction and I want to see Angola recognised as one of the most important partners in enabling the next big industrial revolution;
    I want to see demand for Saltend to be so high that there is no other choice than to accept feedstock from JV's;
    I want a valuation matched to the full scope of operations and 20+ years of dividends;
    Mostly I want to see Pensana succeed because it will mean that the world has accepted the only path we can take to allow future generations to live on this planet and share the joy of its pure beauty and mystic.

And i dont want it seen under the guise of another company profile like BHP, Glencore, BP, etc. where all the glory is absorbed by them and Pensana and our little battler company fades into the historic archives...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.